Wednesday, June 30

Like I'm never coming back again ...

Today, as I was walking my way out of college alone with silence surrounding me, hearing only my footsteps on the ground, carrying my laptop bag like I'm never coming back again, and knowing my destination: to the door out; all of these just mixed up my emotions and lead to this strange feeling I had. I felt like I'm leaving something behind, leaving all the memories there, where actually at this moment every memory seemed so far away, so beautiful, but like I never had it before.
Even though it's not my last year at college, but I just felt that I'm done, I'm leaving, I'm to start a new phase, and a part of my life isn't to be there again. I can't say whether I was happy or sad, but I felt strong. I felt like being in a movie when the heroine is taking major decisions in her life and walking towards them. Even though at those moments I hadn't plans in mind towards my future, I even hadn't yet decided what I'll be doing the next hour. But that's how I felt.

It's only a year of my life that has passed away and never coming back. It's gone with all the goods and bads it had, all the memories it carried, all the joy and all the sufferings. And a new year is just to start again with new events, and new memories to be. But, I don't think it would ever carry new feelings, not because I've gone through all, but because I don't feel anything NEW is to happen to me.
However, I'm so ready to go through this new coming year, even if it's just repeating last year, because I'll do my best and try to set it right this time, do every thing I did before, but in the right way. For me, it's just another try to set what's set right.

I can't figure out what made me get all these feelings, except that peaceful walk I had with myself, but I'm glad that I had them all.

No comments: