Wednesday, March 2

A peaceful smile :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, I'm 21! It feels good. I feel like a grown up. A true young lady, maybe!

I came to a decision. I've let go what's an illusion for what's real. Maybe because I figured out it really is an illusion and not a dream. And maybe because the reality was too strong to be real.

I'm satisfied by my reality.

I'm happy!

Today was perfect, weird and unpredictable. I enjoyed it still!

I practice speaking with a loud voice. Do you think I could manage this?

Well, tell you the truth, I'm going to face a fight. It won't be easy! But Life isn't about staying safe and secure. Life is about fighting for your dreams. And somehow for some reason dreams don't come easy, or else they wouldn't have been dreams. 

Yes, I believe it's a dream that I have.
No, it's not a dream. It's a beautiful reality I'm living and willing to have it right and beautiful like this for the rest of my life.

I'm thinking I don't have to post this. But why don't I??

I'm happy. I said that before, didn't I?

I'm worried! How weird am I!

I've got work to do. Time flies fast.

I love that I feel busy and that my days are long.

My life seems stable and great.

There's someone I'm missing, but somehow I can feel his presence around.

This time it has to work. This time I won't let it fail. That's a huge responsibility.

Yes, it's huge! In a happy way.

I hope this is not another illusion. I hope it's true. I hope it never last. I hope everything else going on with my life be as great as this.

‎"You can have it all. Just not all at once." -Oprah Winfrey

And I'll keep my smile. And I'll keep it right and straight.

Good night and Sweet Dreams :)

No comments: