Tuesday, January 18

You don't have to settle for this...

Frustration – Top 5 “How To’s”

“When you feel frustrated or upset by a person or a situation, remember that you are NOT reacting to the person or the situation, but to your feelings about the person or the situation. These are your feelings, and your feelings are NOT someone else’s fault.”  - Dr. Deepak Chopra

First, Acknowledge
 Be aware of what is going on at that very moment.

Second, Redirect your focus
 Think about what you can do, and Not about what you can't control at that moment.

Third, Walk away
 Step outside and breathe some lung filling fresh air.

Fourth, Figure out what you want to happen
  There are always options even when our minds are closed.

Fifth, Take ACTION
 Things are always going to go the way you have expected them too…

"I have found in my life that when I stop, look at what I am doing, listen to what my world is telling me and try a new approach, things usually get better. I’m sure the same will work for you."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw there is this technique, close ur eyes, take deep breaths and say "Haddddddy...Haaaaaady" ;)